Talks and workshops can be booked directly through the JTT office.
Jeremy can also be booked for keynote talks via the School Speakers agency and keynote talks for Colleges of Further Education via CWMT (The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust).
Please contact us via e mail or phone or even regular post. We want to hear from you and how best we can help you.
0207 736 7107
07786 941 871
Jeremy Thomas Talks
110 Munster Road
London SW6 5RD
- Common Sense
- Anger management
- Alcohol and Drugs
“How to Stay Sane in an Insane World”
Jeremy’s talk is personal, authentic, funny, poignant, passionate, at times hard-hitting and is built around an informative and entertaining slide presentation which lasts for one hour with a Q and A session.
It features a trajectory of a mental illness, sometimes hair raising, funny, always honest and with a positive outcome. The talk includes:
- Understanding what mental health is
- Information, awareness and solutions for good mental health
- An in-depth look inside a mental health tool kit of coping strategies and good practice
How to Stay Mentally Fit
For Staff and Staff INSET days
- Understanding the importance of prevention being better than cure – good mental health
- How to take care of your own mental health
- Mental Health Issues that students can experience
- The mental health tool kit of coping skills and strategies
How to Stay Sane
For Parents and Guardians
How I recovered from poor mental health – a unique perspective from Jeremy Thomas.
The talk includes:
- The importance of taking care of your own mental health.
- Mental Health Issues that teenagers can experience
- The warning signs and how you can support your children
- The mental health tool kit of coping skills and mental health strategies
Interactive tailored activities to support positive mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Identifying mental health issues
- How best to use the toolkit and maintain good mental health
- Supporting others
Writing and Mental Health
How you need good mental health for writing a novel. How your mental health can be improved by writing a novel.